Sunday, August 10, 2008

Finding Dory


finding nemo fanfic. Finding dory
Sophia Kim

"Dad! Dad! Time for school! Time for school"
Nemo splashed around his sleeping father, wiggling his lucky fin, splashing bubble on to him.
"AChoo" Marlin jumped up, sneezing.
"You just made me jump!"
"Come on dad. I'm in second grade now. I can't be late for school. I hav, I have, have smaller kids looking up at me, Dad"
"Yes,yes, you're a big kid now. That means you can go to school by your..." Marlin murmured half asleep.
"With me! You can come with me! Sure! I can take you there!"
Dory dived in, plashing more bubbles on to Marlin.

"Nemo, Hurry up! You don't want to be late for school now, DO YA?"
Dory swifted across the blue water like a blue rocket. White bubble tracks were the only ones managing to follow her. Nemo struggled with his lucky fin.
"I know, I know. Let's play tag! Tag me Nemo, tag me! Come on!"
Dory brushed up and down in the water.
Dory sped up. Surpirsed corals closed themselves.
"Wa..wait Dory!" Nemo tried to stop her, working with his fins but her voice was already gone far.



"just keep swimming, just keep swimming"
Dory kept on swimming until all she saw was blue blue water around her.
"Oh, i guess it's just me and you. We are good friends right ne..ne...erm..yes! Elmo. We're goooood frieds right Elmo?"
Dory raised her fin trying to hi-5.
Dory shook her head left to right and up and down, shocked, or yes, terrified.
"Elmo! where are you Elmo!" said dory, raising her forhead. Dory certainly had panic in her eyes. She swam up and down, in and out of possibly anywhere she could reach.
"Wow, nice weather today. Oh, hey! Hello there buddy"
Dory greeted the school of fish swimming by.
"Yes, hello there miss blue fish. So...what brings you here on a fine day like this...alone" a black fish greeeted her but there was certainly something fishy about this fish.
The black fish approached her closely...or just tooo closely.
"Well, acutally, I'm not sure why I'm here. Wait a minute..where am I.."
Dory's eyes rolled in curiosity.
"I see.. Why don't you come and play with me, sweetie."
The mystrious black fish dragged Dory by her fin.
"Is it a party?" She sparkled her eyes.
"Yes. Of course it's a party. It's a party you'd die for" Chuckled the black fish silently.
"Get your hands of her, pal" Ordered someone.
"What the. Who do you think you are?" Glared the black fish, but that didn't last long. Because he saw a gang of fish glaring back at him.
"Us?" Chuckled the gang of fish.
"You can call us the Tank Gang" Exclaimed bloat, the blow fish.

Dory was saved by the tank gang and not so long after, they offered her to join the "eternal bondship of tankhood". Of course Dory jumped for joy. But suddenly several names swifted past her small brain.
"I have a family of my own. Of course! I do ! Now I rememeber! I was seraching for Nemo!" Dory clapped her two fins. And to her surprise the tank gang seemed to know Nemo as well.
"Wow! you know Nemo? How, how, i mean how do you know him? are you guys native here? Is he THAT famous around here?"
Dory's eyes opened widely.
"He's with us. Brother shark bait" Gill anounced proudly. and for Dory's luck, the tank gang were aware of where Nemo called his home, because he has told everyone of the Great Barrier reef.

"Dory! Where have you been! I worried so much about...WOW, Gill, Bloat, Flo, Peach! everyone!" Nemo jumped in joy, swimming around around and around them. Until everyone got sea-sick.

everyone got together happily, and no one was lost...finally.

5 comments:

Clara L said...

I love nemo !! : ) I hope to see your next story >_<

Jiaen Chen said...

the story looks funny and intereting at the beginning part. i really want the read the rest of the story..

Unknown said...

nemo is absolutely lovely, i expect your story.

Soflea said...

yes,yes,yes finally finished D = sorry abt before.

Jiaen Chen said...

finally you finish your fanfiction. i really enjoy to read your fanfiction.
dory is still looks so funny.she is a very lively fish. she can make friends with her heart with anyone.even if it's a shark..i want to be more lively like dory has..